|Building and Zoning Division|
|Parks and Recreation|
|Division of Police|
Division of Police
3360 Park St.
Grove City, OH 43123
Hours: M-Su 24hrs
Grove City Division of Police Online Reporting System
Welcome to the Grove City Division of Police Online Reporting System. If this is an Emergency, please call 911. The Online Reporting System can be used to report certain types of crimes and incidents through a secure and easy-to-use web-based reporting tool.
You CANNOT file a report if you answer YES to any of the following statements;
- This is an Emergency (Please call 911).
- This incident occurred OUTSIDE the city limits of Grove City.
- There are known suspects.
- You are reporting a theft offense and the value of the stolen property is more than $1000.
- You are reporting a theft offense and the stolen property is a firearm (gun), license plate, motor vehicle, check or credit card, hazardous material, or prescription medication.
There is physical evidence connected to the crime that must be collected (i.e. blood, documents, obvious fingerprints).
IMPORTANT: If you answered yes to any of the above statements, you CANNOT file your report online. You must call the Grove City Division of Police at (614) 277-1710 and speak with a dispatcher so an officer can respond to take a report. Note: You must be at least 18 years old to file an online report unless you are filing a school or narcotic tip.
Upon completion of this report process you will receive:
- Verification on-screen: “Your online police report has been submitted.”
- A temporary police report case number.
- Notice of any problems with your report once it has been viewed by Police personnel.
The approved, print-ready report to keep for your records.
- All reports filed using the Online Reporting System will be reviewed.
- If further investigation of your case is required, you may be contacted.
Filing a false police report is a crime.
File a report on the Grove City Division of Police Online Reporting System (please choose one):
|Annoying Phone Calls||Criminal Damaging||Criminal Damaging of Vehicle|
|Identity Theft||Lost Property||Narcotic Tip|
|School Tip||Theft||Theft from Motor Vehicle|